Safety Tips of the puppy in the house
Puppy proofing your house is very important and it can save your pups life.
Those who have had children at home knows how to make it safe, below we list a few things you should do to make sure that your house is safe for your new puppy.
– Electrical wires and plugs: everything goes into the mouth of the puppy.. . So many things to learn. Make sure electrical cords and plugs are unattainable for him. A puppy that chews electrical wires may suffer an electric shock and burn or die.
– Medicines and detergents: guard medicines and cleaners in a locked cabinet, considering that several containers are safe for children can be easily chewed by a puppy.
– Plants and Flowers: Keep the puppy away from potted plants and flowers because they surely will end up digging the ground and chewing plants that in some cases may be toxic to dogs. The bulbs can be very dangerous in general and fruit pits!
– Pesticides and poisons: if you use various pesticides or rat poison be very careful because the puppy might be attracted by the smell and playing, swallow it.
– Other animals: do not invite other dogs or animals in general at home until he finishes the puppy vaccinations.
– Cigarette and cigar butts do not leave cigarettes and cigarette butts in the ashtray on the table or because the puppy might eat them and poison themselves.
– Christmas Decorations: Christmas tree balls if broken can cause tremendous cuts.
– Candles: Do not leave candles burning where the puppy can touch them, his curiosity drive him to burn.
– W.C. : Do not let your dog drink from the toilet., Products used for cleaning may bother him.
– Garbage: be careful especially when the trash throw away the bones.
In the event of an accident is good to have the number of the veterinarian by the phone!
For more information please visit our website: www.familydogs.com
- Internet Safety
- Beautiful Female Yorkie Puppy for Good Homes
- Shopping in Singapore and Tips for shopping in Singapore
- Online Degree | Tips For Choosing Between Various Online Schools
- Teacup yorkie puppy for adoption